TGA – Thermogravimetric Thermal Analyzer measures weight change as a function of time or temperature. Because this instrument uses a vertical design, it provides high sensitivity as well as a stable baseline performance. Evaluation of fillers, bound water, unbound water, antioxidants, and thermal stability are examples of some of the capabilities of this thermal analyzer.
Both of our TGA Thermal Analyzers are state of the art, reliable and easy to use with advanced options like Step ISO aids in the separation of components being driven off during a temperature scan. Accuracy and reliability are also hallmarks of the newly designed units. Examples of materials would include polymers, organic and inorganic materials, pharmaceuticals, rubbers and carbon black.
Thermogravimetric Thermal Analyzer
- Research grade Thermogravimetric Thermal Analyzer
- Temperature range: ambient to 1000 C or ambient to 1500 C
- Weight measuring ranges: 40 or 400mg
- Program rates up to 300 C/min
- Vertical hangdown system
- Optional evolved gas analysis
- Proprietary taught band design
TGA Literature: Thermogravimetric Analyzer Literature