The DSC iSeries Differential Scanning Calorimeter is a powerful Thermal Analyzer that measures the energy absorbed or released as a function of time or a controlled temperature profile. The sensor of the DSC is the heat flux plate which is designed to give superior performance and rugged reliability. The heat flux plate is capable of measuring small energy changes over the entire temperature range. Examples of measurements with DSC are Melt enthalpy, Glass transition, Heat of Crystallization, Purity Determination and Heat Capacity.
The DSC i Series has been developed in conjunction with the powerful Infinity Pro Thermal Analysis Software to provide superior performance. The new 24 bit high resolution electronics with USB interface has been designed from the ground up to offer years of reliability.
- High sensitivity heat flux design
- A stable and reproducible baseline
- Temperature range: -150 C to 725 C
- Exceptional temperature accuracy
- Preheated purge gases
- Large dynamic range
- Heating rates up to 200 C/min
- Superior performance with rugged reliability
- 24 bit high resolution with USB or RS232 interface